a little bit about me…
- I have been a full time photographer for nearly 5 years and absolutely love it, I can’t imagine ever doing anything else.
- I originally trained as a graphic designer, sold wedding cakes at David Jones, and was once a function manager at Emu Bottom Homestead.
- My first ‘proper’ camera at uni was a Pentax K1000, which is now considered ‘vintage’ on ebay!
- I love flowers, wedding cakes and VW Beetles. I’m down to earth and I love a laugh.
- I started out with weddings & never thought I wanted to be a newborn photographer. When my first bride and groom announced they were expecting and wanted me to take newborn photos, there was no way I was going to let anyone else do it, so l had to learn pronto!
I don’t cry at weddings…
but I do have a tear in my eye when I get home, load the photos on my computer, and see all the memories I captured for you. Whether it’s photographing your newborn, your wedding day, or your grandparents carving up the dance floor at your reception, it’s without a doubt the most satisfying job I’ve ever had.